Bamboo Palm (small) Plant
The bamboo palm can grow to 6 feet and is more resistant to pests than the areca palm. It is also more effective than the areca and the lady palm at removing airborne chemicals. Also an excellent humidifier. Enjoys semi-sun and 60-75F temperatures, and not less than 50 degrees.
Planting and care
Caring for Chamaedorea Seifrizii
- After your bamboo palm has had time to establish itself you can move it into a shady spot or an area with indirect sun.
- The care is fairly simple, just water your plants when the soil becomes dry.
- Using a palm fertilizer is a good idea, but you should wait with newly planted palms for at least two months.
- Mites can be an issue with palms so keep an eye on the undersides of the leaves.
- If you notice mites, simply wash the leaves carefully in a warm water with mild soap.
- Do this periodically until the mites are gone also, remove brown and damaged leaves regularly.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *