Jade plant (Green, Small)Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, - Succulent Plant
The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity in China. It's flat round leaves and compact shape make it the Asian equivalent of a money tree. They survive well in small shallow containers. Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions.
The silver dollar jade is an attractive succulent plant native to South Africa. The plant produces star-shaped clusters of white or pink flowers during the winter season. The plant is considered a succulent shrub and will grow up to 10 feet tall.
Planting and care
Caring for Elephant bush
- Place in a bright draft-free room receiving 2-3 hours of sunlight in the morning.
- The soil in the pot should be well-drained.
- Apply water when the upper soil layer (1-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
- Provide proper ventilation to your plant.
- Make sure the pot drains well and do not leave a saucer with water sitting under the container.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *