ZZ Plant (Small) - PlantZamioculcas Zamiifolia
ZZ plant is a evergreen plant that survive drought due to the large potato-like rhizome that stores water in it. ZZ plant is wonderfully tolerant to a wide range of conditions, including low light, low humidity, and periods of drought. That means it will survive just about any corner of your home, even if you only water it once every couple of weeks.
Like most other plants, ZZ plant doesn't even need natural light it will thrive just fine indoors under fluorescent lights, such as in office buildings.
Planting and care
Caring for Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the ZZ plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing ZZ plant.
- If soil becomes hard loosen the topsoil so, the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During loosen up the soil avoid disturbing the roots. Water
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Fertilization
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *