Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Indigreen' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the portal whose registered office is at rajasthan, Kota(India). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our portal.
- The content of the pages of this portal is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this portal for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this portal is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this portal meet your specific requirements.
- This portal contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this portal which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the portal.
- Unauthorised use of this portal may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this portal may also include links to other portals. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the portal(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked portal(s).
- You may not create a link to this portal from another portal or document without Indigreen prior written consent.
- Your use of this portal and any dispute arising out of such use of the portal is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.